PENNSYLVANIA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for PENNSYLVANIA. A food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety education, should be a required ingredient in the entree of each food handler in PENNSYLVANIA. Cooks, servers and even dishwashers rely upon the training of eFoodhandlers to put important food safety concepts in their hands.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent PENNSYLVANIA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Unlimited Test attempts
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- Small Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any PENNSYLVANIA public classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any PENNSYLVANIA charitable organization can access low-Cost eFoodHandlers training and testing.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in PENNSYLVANIA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.